Welcome to https://healthylivingcart.com/. This Website is owned and operated by DAHERA HEALTHY LIVING CART, whose registered office is at KALPAVRUKSH GARDEN BLDG NO.1, A/803, NEW LINK ROAD, MAHAVIR NAGAR. KANDIVALI WEST. MUMBAI-400067.
By visiting, viewing, accessing or otherwise using any of the services or information created, collected, compiled or submitted to https://healthylivingcart.com/, you are deemed to have agreed to all the following Terms and Conditions of Sale/Service. So, before you use this Website, please read these Terms carefully as you agree to be bound by them. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Website.
- Creating an Account
- By registering and using the services you agree that you are eighteen years or above and you are not debarred by any law to contract and you agree to have read and accepted the terms and conditions provided herein
- You represent and warrant that the information you submit during registration is truthful and accurate and that you will maintain the accuracy of such information.
- Your DAHERA healthy living cart username and password are personal to you. You may not transfer your account and you will be responsible for the activities associated with your Account.
- https://healthylivingcart.com will not be liable for any loss or damages as a result of your failure to maintain the confidentiality of your account credentials. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your DAHERA account, you shall immediately notify at email@example.com.
- It is your responsibility to keep your email address up-to-date on your account setup at www.healthylivingcart.com so that we can communicate with you electronically.
- We understand the privacy of all information you provide is of a primary importance. This is why we intend to do everything possible to use it carefully and sensibly. This information is never shared with other companies or third party service providers owing to customer security parameters.
- Security Policy
- All your transactions are 100% secure when you place an order online at www.healthylivingcart.com. Your personal information is encrypted by using 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology before being sent over the Internet, which ensures the privacy and high level of security of all your information.
- HealthyLivingCart shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Users’ Personal Information or events that are beyond the reasonable control of HealthyLivingCart including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
- Customer eligibility
Our Customers or Users must be over 18 years of age and should be registered with us. Healthylivingcart.com is not intended for children under the age of 18 years. We will not knowingly collect information from HealthyLivingCart visitors in this age group.
- Price and Payment
- All our product prices include all applicable statutory taxes, fees and subject to availability.
- We make every effort to make sure that the pricing and availability of products on our website is accurate and up to date. However, rarely, there may be an error on the pricing of a product or an error related to product availability. In such cases, we are not responsible for any typographical errors and we reserve the right to cancel the sale.
- We reserve the right to correct any inaccuracies or omissions related to pricing and product availability/descriptions, even after you have submitted your order, and to change or update any other information at any time without prior notice.
- The delivery charges will be charged at actuals depending on the location of the buyer.
- Standard delivery orders will be delivered within 4 to 8 working days. Express delivery orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days depending on the location. If there is a delay in delivery it will be intimated to the customer through email or notification would be sent via a messaging service.
- You can make the payment via any one of the following methods of payment: UPI, Credit Card/Debit Card, Net Banking, supported Payment Wallets. All Payments are processed via our online payment gateway partners.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- All information, products and services included on or otherwise made available to you through this website are provided by www.healthylivingcart.com on an “as is” and “as available” basis, either expressed or implied, we specifically disclaim warranties of any kind to the extent allowed by the applicable law. You expressly agree that your use of this website is at your sole risk.
- healthylivingcart.com assumes no responsibility for any damages or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this site.
- healthylivingcart.com has exerted reasonable efforts to ensure that all information published on the website is accurate at the time of posting; however, there may be errors in such information for which we shall have no liability. We reserve the right to remove or alter any of the information contained on the website at our sole discretion.
- healthylivingcart.com cannot guarantee the adequacy, currency or completeness of the website content. www.healthylivingcart.com does not warrant or endorse the effectiveness, quality or safety of the products available on its website.
- We disclaim responsibility for any harm to persons resulting from any instructions or products referred to on the website. www.healthylivingcart.com is not associated with any manufacturer of medicines or other products on the website. We do not warrant that the website, or its content will meet your requirements.
- Please note that while Healthy Living Cart has made every effort to accurately display the colors of products on its website, the actual color you see will depend on your monitor. We cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be the same as the color of the products delivered to you.
- healthylivingcart.com accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered due to your reliance on the product reviews posted by the HealthyLivingCart users.
- healthylivingcart.com reserves the right to modify or withdraw any part of the website or any of its content at any time without notice.
- Website Availability
We take all reasonable care to ensure the availability of the www.healthylivingcart.com website 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, the website may become temporarily unavailable due to maintenance, server or other technical issues, or for reasons beyond our control. www.healthylivingcart.com does not warrant uninterrupted access to this website or any linked website. However, we may, but shall not be obliged to, issue a notice when we know of scheduled maintenance of our Website.
- Links to third-party websites
We might provide link to third-party websites such as Paytm/ payUmoney, or our other associated or non-associated online payment service partners which process your Net Banking and Credit Card/Debit Card payments, respectively. We are not responsible for the availability or proper functioning of such linked pages or sites, and we shall not be held responsible for any loss or inconvenience encountered as a result of using such website link.
- Terms of Sale
- healthylivingcart.com may accept or decline any order placed by a customer in its absolute discretion without any liability to you.
- healthylivingcart.com reserves the right to discontinue any program or offer on its website without providing notice to you.
- We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity of any products available on healthylivingcart.com.
- We acknowledge and you agree that you have fully and accurately disclosed your personal information and the consent to its use by HealthyLivingCart and/or its affiliates.
- By making this purchase you hereby authorize HealthyLivingCart and/or its affiliates to ship the order by Post/courier to your designated location. This authorization shall include, but not be limited to: collecting and using your personal and personal health information as reasonably necessary for the fulfillment of your order.
“YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS AND AGREE THAT THEY SHALL BE BINDING UPON YOU AND YOUR ASSIGNS, HEIRS AND PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES.”
“If you are the parent/legal guardian/authorized person for any minor or represent the patient disclosed herein, you affirm that you are over the age of majority, and have full authority to sign for and provide the above representations to the HealthyLivingCart and/or its affiliates on the customer’s behalf.”