At HealthyLivingCart, we strive to ensure that your orders are delivered to your satisfaction. However, in the rare event that your order received is unsatisfactory, we are happy to accept returns for orders, if:
- you’ve received an item(s) that does not match your order
- the item(s) were damaged in transit (It is important that the acceptance of delivery of such order should have been refused at doorstep after primary checks)
- The item is already expired
Note: If you notice the package is damaged at the time of delivery, please do not accept the order. If you could not check that the order is damaged at the time of delivery, raise a return request within 24 hours of delivery by calling us at +91 99671 90110. Replacement for the damaged item (s) is subject to availability in stock. In absence of a replacement, a refund will be issued as per the timelines followed by HealthyLivingCart.
Returns are subject to the following conditions:
- Items being returned should only be in their original manufacturer’s packaging i.e. with labels, bar-code.
- Only fully unused products can be returned
- Batch number of the product being returned should match as mentioned on the sales invoice
- Original sales invoice has to be returned for processing returns and refunds.
We do not accept returns in following scenarios:
- Partially used products cannot be returned.
- Products which require specific storage conditions including but not restricted to temperature controlled, humidity controlled handling cannot be returned
- Products which have expired post purchase.
- Second time request against the same product/order.
- If your order is eligible for a return based on the conditions above, you can raise a request within 7 days from the date of delivery. Customers can contact us via our Customer Care Centre +91 99671 90110. Please note that all returns are reviewed for eligibility. All refunds are subject to the verification and review by our Returns team.
- Refunds for all eligible returns are issued through the payment method used at the time of purchase,. Average time for refund after the return is verified by the returns team is 5-7 business days.
- Refund timelines depend on bank turnaround times and RBI guidelines. This may change from time to time. Business days shall mean the working days on which HealthyLivingCart corporate office operates.
- Important: Refunds cannot be processed to third-party accounts. The name on your HealthyLivingCart account should match with the name of the bank account holder. If you have paid the bills using a third party account, refunds will be made to the same account. NEFT refunds will typically be initiated in 5 – 7 business days from our end and will be credited to your account in another 2 – 3 business days. HealthyLivingCart will not be liable for any delay caused in refunds due to delay by third party affiliates (including banks), in providing information by the customer, technical issues and other reasons beyond its control.