Kare In Adult Diaper Medium 10’s Pack to Fit Size 76-114cm (30″- 45″)
Kare In Adult Diaper Medium
- Provides up to 10 hours of protection and keeps you dry and comfortable.
- The wetness indicator shows you the correct time for the diaper change.
- Has a soft-like cotton top sheet so you feel comfortable wearing it for a long time.
- The super-absorbent gel core and the leak-proof technology locks in the fluid quickly and keeps you protected.
- The straight inside channel is good for better fluid distribution and containment.
- The refastenable tapes hold the diaper pants securely and provide a perfect fit around your waist.
- The wetness indicator shows you the exact time when the diaper needs a change.
- Leg cuff design provides a good fit and leakage protection so you can be assured to enjoy an active lifestyle.
Directions for Use
Choose your ideal size with a measuring tape; follow the instructions on the package to know your best fit.
Lying position – Fold the diaper lengthwise and cup it without creating creases. Let the patient lie in the side position and put the diaper from front to back through the crotch. Adjust the diaper and fasten the lower tapes sideways and upper tape in a downwards direction.
Standing position – Open the diaper and position it on the backside. Bring the lower panel to the front from between the legs. Fasten the lower and upper tapes slightly angled up and down respectively and check for proper fit.
For disposal – Roll the diaper from bottom to top securely and properly dispose of it in a trash bin.
Out of stock