www.healthylivingcart.com website is owned and provided by Dahera Healthy Living Cart Pvt Ltd.. (hereinafter “HealthyLivingCart”), a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, amended by Companies Act 2013. If you need any information or have a complaint about this website or any of our services, please contact us by one of the following methods:
Phone: +91 99671 90110
HealthyLivingCart services are rendered either from its own licensed premises or from the licensed premises of its associates/network affiliates which are undertaken under the strict supervision of the qualified and registered associates. All associates/affiliates are bound by codes of professional ethics and conduct.
Username and password.
During the registration process, you may be allocated, or invited to choose, your own username and password which will be unique to you. You are responsible for keeping your username and password confidential and for ensuring that they are not used by any other person
Offers, promotions, software, and downloads.
HealthyLivingCart and other third parties with whom we have a business relationship may occasionally promote their goods or services on the website or through other direct marketing initiatives or may make software and other materials available for you to purchase or download. Whilst we try to encourage third parties to offer good quality products, services, and materials at competitive prices we have no control over them or other third parties, we do not endorse the products or services they offer or give you any assurance that they will be suitable for your needs. It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself in this regard and we have no liability in connection with the same. All promotions are for a limited period and subject to special terms and conditions, which are in addition and not to the terms and conditions stated herein.
Ownership of materials and license terms.
This website, the materials, and software on it, or provided to you through it are protected by Copyright, Trademark, Design and Trade Dress and other intellectual property rights and applicable laws throughout the world and are owned by, or are licensed to HealthyLivingCart and/or third parties. You are permitted to display the materials on this mobile application on a computer screen/mobile screen and, save for restricted access documents, to download and print a hard copy for your personal use or for obtaining products or services from us provided you do not alter or remove any of the content or any part of the website without our express permission to do so and that you do not change or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices.
You agree not to:
- copy, reproduce, store (in any medium or format), distribute, transmit, modify, create derivate works from all or any part of this website or the materials or software on it, or provided to you through it without our prior written consent (which may be given or withheld in our absolute discretion)
- use this website or any of the materials or software on it, or provided to you through it, for:
- any unlawful purpose or in contravention of applicable law
- commercial exploitation without our prior written consent
- any purpose or in any manner that may give a false or misleading impression of us, our staff, or our services
- use, upload or transmit:
- any material that is defamatory, offensive, obscene or otherwise unlawful, or which may cause offense or distress, or which may affect or infringe the rights of any other person or which may not be allowed by the law of the land.
- any device, software, file, or mechanism which may interfere with the proper operation of this website or our systems
- establish a link to this mobile application from any other website, intranet or extranet site without our prior written consent
- decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer (or attempt to do any of them) any of the software or other materials provided on or through this website/mobile application
- do anything that may interfere with or disrupt this website or our
- encourage or permit others to do any of the above
In the event that you do not comply with the above restrictions, any person affected by your actions may bring a claim against you and/or HealthyLivingCart. We will pursue a claim against you for any losses and costs (including legal costs) we may suffer as a result of your actions.
Suitability of materials.
We do not give any assurance that the materials provided or available to you on or through this website are suitable for your requirements or that they will be secure, error or virus free and we will have no liability in respect of those materials.
Surveys, Contests & Referrals
From time to time our site requests information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys, contests, or referrals programs is completely voluntary and the user, therefore, you have a choice whether or not to disclose any information requested. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and delivery address), and demographic information (such as postcode, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the functionality of the site. The terms and conditions for each survey and contest may differ or otherwise be amended and canceled at the sole discretion of HealthyLivingCart.
We may monitor activity and content on this website and may take any action we consider appropriate if we suspect you may be in breach of these Terms and Conditions including suspending, attaching conditions to or terminating your access and/or notifying the authorities or relevant regulators of your activities.
Accuracy of Information
We take care to ensure that all information available on our website about our business, services, and any products mentioned is accurate. However, these are continually developing and, occasionally, the information may be out of date. Medical, commercial and legal practice change frequently and the content on this website, in of any newsletters and in other items offering guidance have been prepared for general interest only and are not a substitute for specific medical, legal, or other professional advice and should not be read or used as such. For accurate up-to-date information, you should contact us and/or your doctor directly.
Healthylivingcart does not warrant or represent that the material on this website is accurate, complete, or current or that the website will be free of defects or viruses. Nothing contained in the pages of this website should be construed as medical, commercial, legal, or other professional advice. Detailed professional advice should be obtained before taking or refraining from any action based on any of the information or material contained in this website or any communications provided to you as a result of your registration
HealthyLivingCart. or its Directors or its employees will not be liable for any loss or damage (in contract, negligence, or otherwise) where:
- there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to you by us;
- the loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach, and there is no ambiguity towards the same or
- any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage resulting from a breach by you of these terms and conditions. The maximum liability of healthylivingcart shall be limited to the cost of the products purchased or services availed by the customer, healthylivingcart or its directors shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential, or other damages caused to the user/consumer.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to nor shall it confer a benefit on any third party under the Contracts and a person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions has no rights to enforce them.
No delay or decision not to enforce rights under these terms and conditions will constitute a waiver of the right to do so and will not affect rights in relation to any subsequent breach.
[We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. The new version will be posted on this website and will take effect immediately upon posting
If You Use The Website After The New Terms And Conditions Have Come Into Effect, You Will Be Indicating Your Agreement To Be Bound By The New Terms And Conditions]
We accept Orders from and dispatch orders to addresses in selected locations in India. The serviceable pin code list is subject to change from time to time.
No Order placed by you will be binding on us until we have confirmed the order to you by phone, email, or in writing. We reserve the right to reject any order. All orders are delivered subject to receipt of valid orders and availability.
Under the subscription model, the User can subscribe for his/her/its requirement by choosing a subscription plan that best suits the User’s need and the User can customize the same according to the User’s requirement. All orders under the subscription plan shall be automatically placed in accordance with the chosen subscription plan. All orders under the subscription model shall be subject to all the other applicable terms and conditions mentioned herein along with all statutory requirements for processing an order.
Clubbing of offers:
Any ongoing offer or promotional scheme cannot be clubbed with the orders placed under the subscription plan. All orders under the subscription plan shall be processed based on the standard discount and promotional scheme available at the time of processing any order under the subscription plan. HealthyLivingCart shall have the sole discretion to decide with regard to the offers or schemes that shall be applicable to the orders placed under the subscription plans.
Discount on Selected Products:
Discounts provided on the website are on selected products.
HealthyLivingCart makes no warranty that:
- the website will meet your requirements;
- the website will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis;
- any results that may be obtained from the use of the website or any services offered through the Website will be accurate or reliable
- HealthyLivingCart disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of such information.
HealthyLivingCart disclaims all liabilities arising from manufacturing defects and the claims if any with regard to defects in manufacturing or otherwise shall be made directly on the manufacturer whose information is provided on the product. HealthyLivingCart may at its sole discretion assist the User in providing any information that may be required with regard to the claim.
Order, Acceptance & Delivery:
Placement of order either directly (in case of a repeat order or continuously repeated order) shall constitute an agreement with us. All orders are subject to acceptance and confirmation of delivery date and time. Mere receipt of the order from you does not amount to acceptance of your order nor guarantee that the product will be delivered as per your requirement within a specific time. All orders are subject to the availability of stocks. HealthyLivingCart reserves the right to share your requirement with its own or associated affiliates for fulfilling your order, who will dispense the product as per the order and issue a valid sale receipt.
All orders made by the customers shall be subject to various laws, including the Drugs and Cosmetics Act (as may be amended from time to time).
You agree that the prices mentioned on our website are approximate estimates of the actual/exact price of the product. The actual/exact price of the product will depend upon its batch number and will be mentioned in the invoice dispatched to you along with your order. In case a pre-payment has been made by you on basis of the price estimate at the time of placing the order, should there be a shortfall upon generation of the invoice, you undertake to pay the shortfall through any of the payment modes made available to you by us. In case the payment made by you on basis of the price estimate at the time of placing the order is more than the price as per the generated invoice, the excess payment will be refunded back to you in your bank account, credit card, debit card or wallet which may have been used by you at the time of making the payment.
Notification of errors:
You should check the items dispensed to you carefully promptly upon receipt. If you believe there may have been a dispensing error, you should contact us immediately and should not take or use any of the items.
Delivery and Packaging Costs:
- All orders with an order value of INR 500 or above will be delivered free of cost and no delivery charges shall be applicable on such orders provided that the delivery is within limits of HealthyLivingCart serviceable areas.
- All orders with an order value less than INR 500 will attract delivery charges depending on the area and quantity of order or such other amount as may be communicated by HealthyLivingCart from time to time.
- Value of any order that is equal to or greater than INR 500 at the time of placing the order that is later modified, will attract delivery charges if the Value of the order goes below INR 500.
- Any delivery charges paid by the customer for any modified/canceled/un-delivery order shall be eligible for a full refund of the delivery changes provided the customer has made an advance payment for the said order
- Delivery charges shall be refunded in full if any other that is delivered and becomes eligible for refund, subject to terms and conditions.
- Any delivery charges paid by the customer shall not be eligible for a refund if the order is modified or replaced by the customer due to a change in prescription or otherwise.
You must check all items dispensed to you and should not take any product that appears to have been tampered with or which may have been dispensed in error. Failure to abide by this warning could seriously damage your health and healthylivingcart shall not be held liable
Information Technology Act:
Certain laws in India prohibit and impose restrictions on the use of the Website and you are advised to make familiar with those laws and not to post any information or messages that are, or that may be construed, as being malicious, defamatory, inappropriate, slanderous, pornographic or otherwise sexually-oriented or that makes attacks on or the otherwise opines or comments on any individuals or groups of individuals, educational institutions or any other entities whatsoever (whether companies, firms, or any other institutions). You also agree not to post any information to which you do not have copyrights or other appropriate permissions to post in a public forum. Your failure to comply with these terms may result in the removal of your postings without prior notice to the User. The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.
Certain laws require to maintain data with respect to the services, Goods and other personal information in a prescribed format and HealthyLivingCart will use all the information to the extent required in compliance with the applicable laws and as may be directed or amended from time to time.
HealthyLivingCart shall not be liable and to the extent, that the performance or delay in performance of any of its obligations are prevented, restricted, delayed or interfered with due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control and without the fault or negligence of such Party, including but not limited to change in legislation, fire, flood, explosion, pandemic, epidemic, accident, act of God, war, riot, strike, lockout, traffic or other concerted act of workmen and/or act of Government. HealthyLivingCart may at its sole discretion withdraw the services or Goods if a Force Majeure event occurs.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions:
By Clicking on the “I have read and accept the terms and conditions” box at the bottom of the Registration Form, You indicate your acceptance of the above Terms and Conditions and you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions set forth below including any additional guidelines and future modifications. If at any time you do not agree to these terms and conditions or you wish to terminate your registration as an Affiliate, you may not access or use the information and notify your intention to block your registration.